Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will actively seek new hire and sale business for Royal Wolf by engaging and building strong relationships with local customers via outbound/inbound enquiries across a wide range of accounts/clients within the region. You will work closely with National Managers and the inbound sales team to proactively engage businesses to identify their need for our products and services.
- Be a brand ambassador through actively seeking new business and promoting our Royal Wolf products and services, all whilst providing first choice customer service through your interactions,
- Client and site visits to enhance customer relationships and to present Royal Wolf’s offerings and services,
- Engage managed accounts and new customers with strong product solutions to drive hire/sale conversions,
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for all RW products and services in line with RW pricing guidelines,
- Prepare, submit and present proposals,
- Provide timely and accurate data to the Sales Support Officer for inclusion in the pipeline,
- Provide reports on sales activities and market trends,
- Actively work toward achieving KPI’s and targets set by the business.
Success in this role will come from demonstrated success in a sales position with a strong B2B focus. You will have a background in sales and customer service with experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and accounts.
What you will bring to this role:
- Exceptional customer service skills through both written and verbal communication.
- Experience with B2B sales and commercial experience.
- A strong desire to achieve and meet budgets and targets.
- A commitment to grow your business market by providing sound solutions for your customers.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
Why join the Wolf Pack?
Royal Wolf, as a part of United Rentals, offers a range of employee benefits including a competitive salary, bonus, a supportive learning and development culture and a wide range of opportunities to assist you in achieving your career aspirations. Other benefits include:
- Flexible working environment
- Reward and recognition program to celebrate outstanding achievements
- Blinkist subscription - an app that allows you to read or listen to key insights from nonfiction books and podcasts in 15 minutes
- Employee Compassion Fund – an employee-funded charity that provides financial assistance to fellow employees in need
- Financial assistance for study – Royal Wolf provides financial assistance and support to those who aspire to undertake formal education
- Employee Resource Groups – a commitment to a diverse, inclusive, and socially active workplace
Royal Wolf is proud to be Australasia’s largest shipping container provider. We are an industry leader with 25 years of experience and have a commitment to providing exceptional customer service. We specialize in the hire, sale, and modification of new and used shipping containers and offer a wide range of shipping container and portable building products to suit every need.
We help connect communities, shape our cities, create possibilities, and provide products as unique as our customers. We are passionate, authentic, innovative and above all – we are excited about what we do.