Reporting to the Operations Supervisor and based at our Sunshine branch, the Workshop Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and development of the Operations team.
- Supervise workshop teams’ daily activities, assign duties in order of priority, manage productivity and quality assurance levels.
- Comply with WHS policies and procedures in a safe and responsible manner to ensure own health and safety, and that of any other person in the workplace
- Monitor and check employee clock in/out and approve timecards and leave applications via HR Hub.
- Ensure all production equipment is in a safe working condition and are repaired or disposed of where necessary and correctly placed away in their allocated areas.
- Supervise daily pre-start checks on the forklift including oil, water, fuel, tyre pressure and ensure these checks are documented and are available for inspection.
- Assist in new employee, contractor and labour hire induction and provide training where
- Able to coach, lead, engage and motivate team members to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate a pro-active, professional and customer (internal/external) service focused attitude and communication style.
- Three years’ experience in supervisory/leadership role.
- Metal Trade Qualification
- LF Forklift license, WHS Certification & First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
This position will offer the successful applicant a salary based remuneration package.
Why join the Wolf Pack?
- Incentive up to $10,000 based on region and company-wide performance
- $1500 Employee Referral Program
- Flexible working environment
- Reward and recognition program to celebrate outstanding achievements
- Employee discounts
- Blinkist subscription - an app that allows you to read or listen to key insights from nonfiction books and podcasts in 15 minutes
- Supportive learning and development culture including financial assistance for study – Royal Wolf provides financial assistance and support to those who aspire to undertake formal education
- Career growth opportunities including secondments
- Employee Compassion Fund – an employee-funded charity that provides financial assistance to fellow employees in need
- Employee Resource Groups – a commitment to a diverse, inclusive, and socially active workplace