Reporting to the Credit Manager and based in our Gordon Head Office, this position is responsible for the supervision of the collections function and ensuring that debtor days remain at or underbudget.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and ensure the timely collection of outstanding amounts and the maintenance of outstanding debts at acceptable levels.
- Maintain and administer the Company credit policy in order to provide cash flow for the business and to minimise the Company’s exposure to financial risk.
- Manage customer invoice enquiries and ensure receipts taken by the branches are recorded accurately and submitted to Accounts Receivable in a timely manner
- Prepare accurate reports to facilitate account monitoring and recommend action or escalation of bad debtors for debt collection.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in supervising a debt collection team
- Certificate or Diploma in Bookkeeping, or Degree in Business Accounting
- Demonstrates a pro-active, professional and customer (internal/external) service focused attitude and communication style
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Why join the Wolf Pack?
- Annual incentive based on company-wide performance
- $1500 Employee Referral Program
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working environment
- Reward and recognition program to celebrate outstanding achievements
- Employee discounts
- Blinkist subscription - an app that allows you to read or listen to key insights from nonfiction books and podcasts in 15 minutes
- Supportive learning and development culture including financial assistance for study – Royal Wolf provides financial assistance and support to those who aspire to undertake formal education
- Career growth opportunities including secondments
- Employee Compassion Fund – an employee-funded charity that provides financial assistance to fellow employees in need
- Employee Resource Groups – a commitment to a diverse, inclusive, and socially active workplace
Royal Wolf helps connect communities, shape our cities, create possibilities, and provide products as unique as our customers. With 39 branches located throughout Australia & New Zealand, Royal Wolf is proud to be Australasia’s largest container provider. We specialize in the hire, sale, and modification of new and used shipping containers and offer a wide range of shipping container and portable building products to suit every need. We take pride in our great reputation for high quality products, customer service and our dedicated team.
How to Apply
This is a terrific opportunity to work with a national leader and great people. If the Collection Supervisor position sounds of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
All offers of employment are subject to drug and alcohol screening and national police check that is deemed satisfactory.
Royal Wolf have agency partners. We request no agency participation in the recruitment of this role at this time.