Royal Wolf Cash Giveaway Hire Promotion – Winners Announcement
ROYAL WOLF CASH GIVEAWAY – HIRE PROMOTION
COMPETITION WINNER’S ANNOUNCEMENT
Royal Wolf are pleased to announce the winners of the Royal Wolf Cash Giveaway Hire Promotion.
Congratulations to the Winners below:
Australian New Customers
1st Place: Generator and Welder Services AUD $5,000
2nd Place: Matthew Lance AUD $2,000
3rd Place: State-Wide Earthworks Pty Ltd AUD $500
Australian Existing Customers
1st Place: JM Agricultural Contractor AUD $5,000
2nd Place: Exact Mining Services AUD $2,000
3rd Place: Higgins Coatings Pty Limited AUD $500
New Zealand New Customers
1st Place: Rangiora Engineering and Structures Limited NZD $5,000
2nd Place: Espresso Repairs (NZ) Limited NZD $2,000
3rd Place: Rebecca Naughton NZD $500
New Zealand Existing Customers
1stPlace: Auckland Biosciences Limited NZD $5,000
2nd Place: Northstar Group Limited NZD $2,000
3rd Place: GK Shaw Ltd NZD $500
If you have any questions, please contact us on +61 2 9485 4067 from 9am to 5pm AEST.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents and businesses located in Australia and New Zealand.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 11/07/2016 and closes at 4:00pm AEST on 29/07/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry, participants must, during the Promotional Period complete the following two steps: (a) place a new order to hire at least one (1) Royal Wolf container (“Container”) from a Royal Wolf Australian Customer Service Centre or a Royal Wolf New Zealand Customer Service Centre; and (b) have the Container(s) delivered to their specified location, within the Promotional Period. Full payment of transport charges and return transport is required before delivery can take place. Hire is subject to the standard terms and conditions of hire of the Promoter, as applicable at the time of hire.
- For the removal of doubt, participants who hire, and have delivered, a Container(s) via an authorised Royal Wolf agent will NOT be eligible. Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other Royal Wolf offer. Participants who complete the steps outlined in clause 6 on behalf of a business (e.g. as an agent, employee or officer of a business) will not receive an entry in their name; rather the business on whose behalf they complete the steps outlined in clause 6 will receive the entry. Participants who complete the steps outlined in clause 6 on their own behalf (i.e. not on behalf of a business) will receive an entry in their name. The promotion is only valid for new transactions and is not valid in respect of existing hires or containers already ordered prior to the start of the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to only one (1) entry being permitted per hire order regardless of the number of Containers hired in that order in excess of one (1).
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entries will be divided into four (4) separate groups (“Groups”) based on their location and customer status, as follows: (i) Australian New Customers; (ii) Australian Existing Customers; (iii) New Zealand New Customers; and (iv) New Zealand Existing Customers. An Existing Customer is a customer who has an invoice raised by either Royal Wolf Australia or Royal Wolf New Zealand after 1 July 2015. A New Customer is a customer who does NOT have an invoice raised by either Royal Wolf Australia or Royal Wolf New Zealand since 1 July 2015.
- There will be one (1) draw for each Group. The draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 05/08/2016 at 11:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.royalwolf.com.au/cash-giveaway-hire-promotion and www.royalwolf.co.nz/cash-giveaway-hire-promotion from 12/08/2016. Any winner from SA will also have their names published in The Australian newspaper on 12/08/2016.
- The first valid entry drawn in each Group will win $5,000 (in the winner’s local currency). The second valid entry drawn in each Group will win $2,000 (in the winner’s local currency). The third valid entry drawn in each Group will win $500 (in the winner’s local currency). Prizes are to be awarded via EFT to the bank account nominated by the winner in AUD / NZD as applicable.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- In the event that an ABN / business holder is drawn as a winner, the prize will be awarded to the winning entity and not the person raising the winning order and the winning entity may in its absolute discretion, retain the prize for the ABN holder / business or allocate the prize to the agent, employee or officer of that ABN / business who raised the winning order.
- Total prize pool value for Australia is AU$15,000. Total prize pool value for New Zealand is NZ$15,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- A draw(s) for any unclaimed prize(s) may take place on 07/11/2016 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name(s) will be published online at www.royalwolf.com.au/cash-giveaway-hire-promotion and www.royalwolf.co.nz/cash-giveaway-hire-promotion from 14/11/2016. Any winner from SA will also have their names published in The Australian newspaper on 14/11/2016.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. In the event that an ABN holder / business is a winner, the winner agrees for the details of the business to be used as contemplated in this clause.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, employee or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter in Australia is Royal Wolf Trading Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 38 069 244 417) of Level 2, 22-28 Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby, NSW 2077. Telephone: 02 9482 3466.
- The Promoter in New Zealand is Royalwolf Trading New Zealand Limited of 2-8 Jarvis Way, Otara, Auckland 2016. Telephone: 09 966 0360.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04783 ACT Permit No. TP16/01209 SA Permit No. T16/1078