Work Health And Safety
Royal Wolf is committed to managing all operations of our business associated with the sales, hire and modification of containers by implementing effective controls to protect the health, safety and welfare of all workers, visitors and members of the community by eliminating or minimising risks to health and safety as far as reasonably practicable.
Our objective is to create and maintain a positive safety culture across all areas of the business where all workers believe that all injuries are preventable by active participation, consultation and cooperation of all persons in promoting and developing measures to improve health, safety and welfare at work.
In order to achieve our objective we will focus on:
- Compliance with safety and workers compensation legislation, and relevant standards or codes of practice within Australia and New Zealand as applicable.
- Ensuring all persons takes reasonable care for their own health and safety and their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Pro-actively managing risks through the identification of hazards, risk assessment and elimination or control of those hazards.
- Effective consultation between all workers and suppliers of goods and services.
We will meet our Objectives by:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring safe systems that deliver a safe working environment inclusive of standards, policies and procedures to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Communicating health and safety systems with all workers, company suppliers of goods and services, and relevant stakeholders.
- The provision and maintenance of premises, equipment, plant and substances as necessary to ensure all workers can safely and competently carry out their work.
- Ongoing monitoring evaluation and establishment of measurable OHS objectives and targets of OHS performance.
- An active response and investigation of all incidents, ensuring injured employees are returned to pre-injury or suitable alternate duties at the earliest possible opportunity.
Royal Wolf and South Melbourne’s Winter Festival 2017
Royal Wolf and the Garden of Earthly Delights partner to transform inner city block into South Melbourne’s favourite Winter Festival. This month the creators behind one of the most popular Adelaide Fringe Festival spectacles – The Garden of Earthly Delights – collaborated with Royal Wolf to bring the magic to Melbourne, hosting “St Kilda’s Winter Garden” […]
Shipping Container Artwork titled “Evicted” as displayed at the Kaiapoi Art Expo in July 2017
Tony Gouedard, Royal Wolf Christchurch’s forkhoist driver exhibited his latest artwork at a long running art exhibition in Canterbury – the Kaiapoi Art Expo. The metal was retrieved once the container had been repaired and Tony created this gorgeous memorial to the swallows. The following exert explains Tony’s beautiful […]
Masterchef Cooking up a Storm in a Royal Wolf Pop-Up Container
MasterChef cooks up a storm in Royal Wolf shipping containers Contestants on MasterChef Australia created everything from five spice pork belly to Szechuan calamari for 200 special guests – and they produced the fancy four-course menu out of specially modified shipping containers. The Royal Wolf containers – made up of two commercial kitchen containers and […]
Royal Wolf partners Tennis Australia to bring more entertainment to fans
Royal Wolf partners Tennis Australia to bring more entertainment to fans The Australian Open 2017 saw the partnership of Royal Wolf and Tennis Australia rise to an exciting new level with the introduction of two state of the art innovations: the huge curved Sound Wall and the highly popular Fan Shack. For several years, Royal […]