Work Health And Safety
Royal Wolf is committed to managing all operations of our business associated with the sales, hire and modification of containers by implementing effective controls to protect the health, safety and welfare of all workers, visitors and members of the community by eliminating or minimising risks to health and safety as far as reasonably practicable.
Our objective is to create and maintain a positive safety culture across all areas of the business where all workers believe that all injuries are preventable by active participation, consultation and cooperation of all persons in promoting and developing measures to improve health, safety and welfare at work.
In order to achieve our objective we will focus on:
- Compliance with safety and workers compensation legislation, and relevant standards or codes of practice within Australia and New Zealand as applicable.
- Ensuring all persons takes reasonable care for their own health and safety and their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Pro-actively managing risks through the identification of hazards, risk assessment and elimination or control of those hazards.
- Effective consultation between all workers and suppliers of goods and services.
We will meet our Objectives by:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring safe systems that deliver a safe working environment inclusive of standards, policies and procedures to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Communicating health and safety systems with all workers, company suppliers of goods and services, and relevant stakeholders.
- The provision and maintenance of premises, equipment, plant and substances as necessary to ensure all workers can safely and competently carry out their work.
- Ongoing monitoring evaluation and establishment of measurable OHS objectives and targets of OHS performance.
- An active response and investigation of all incidents, ensuring injured employees are returned to pre-injury or suitable alternate duties at the earliest possible opportunity.
Wiradjuri Warriors team up to tackle the NSW Aboriginal Rugby League Knockout Carnival
Royal Wolf was proud to support the Wiradjuri Warriors at the NSW Aboriginal Rugby League Knockout Carnival, which took place over the Labour Day weekend. The Dubbo based tournament saw attendance from 30,000 sports fans from across the country and was broadcast on SBS & NITV, giving the Warriors excellent exposure for their talents. The […]
LendLease onboards Royal Wolf to protect the Western Sydney Stadium’s builders
LendLease, the multi-national construction firm, recently tasked Royal Wolf to provide a protective work-site solution including hoardings for the $300 million Western Sydney Stadium – known locally as the Parramatta Stadium home of the Western Sydney Wanderers and Parramatta Eels. With multiple high cranes on site, workers moving from amenities to the building area needed […]
Ben Alpine Hotel rises from the ashes with Royal Wolf
Royal Wolf saved the winter season for Tasmania’s skiers, after a fire at the Ben Alpine Hotel destroyed the resort’s main lodge and pub in May. With under two months before the busy winter season began, the venue’s owners had little time to revive the facility. Located at the top of a winding mountain road […]
Compact Building Site Challenges Overcome with Unique Stackable Container Solutions
Construction and engineering teams working on building sites with restricted footprints are the latest wave of customers to benefit from innovative containerised amenities and storage solutions thanks to Royal Wolf. This rapidly growing market segment requires complete site solutions and with building managers unique needs, Royal wolf has transformed a range of containers to create […]