Work Health And Safety
Royal Wolf is committed to managing all operations of our business associated with the sales, hire and modification of containers by implementing effective controls to protect the health, safety and welfare of all workers, visitors and members of the community by eliminating or minimising risks to health and safety as far as reasonably practicable.
Our objective is to create and maintain a positive safety culture across all areas of the business where all workers believe that all injuries are preventable by active participation, consultation and cooperation of all persons in promoting and developing measures to improve health, safety and welfare at work.
In order to achieve our objective we will focus on:
- Compliance with safety and workers compensation legislation, and relevant standards or codes of practice within Australia and New Zealand as applicable.
- Ensuring all persons takes reasonable care for their own health and safety and their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Pro-actively managing risks through the identification of hazards, risk assessment and elimination or control of those hazards.
- Effective consultation between all workers and suppliers of goods and services.
We will meet our Objectives by:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring safe systems that deliver a safe working environment inclusive of standards, policies and procedures to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Communicating health and safety systems with all workers, company suppliers of goods and services, and relevant stakeholders.
- The provision and maintenance of premises, equipment, plant and substances as necessary to ensure all workers can safely and competently carry out their work.
- Ongoing monitoring evaluation and establishment of measurable OHS objectives and targets of OHS performance.
- An active response and investigation of all incidents, ensuring injured employees are returned to pre-injury or suitable alternate duties at the earliest possible opportunity.
What can you fit in a 20ft shipping container
Royal Wolf shipping containers – the ultimate storage solution You can store a lot inside a Royal Wolf shipping container. In one of our 40-foot storage containers you can safely pack 14,400 bottles of wine, around 800 flat screen TVs, or just over 1,000 deck chairs. They are also ideal for storing personal effects, […]
Keeping Pedestrians Safe in Capital Square, Western Australia
One of Western Australia’s biggest construction projects at Capital Square has been utilising Royal Wolf, Australasia’s largest supplier of shipping containers, not just for storage, but to help keep pedestrians safe during the works. An important and ongoing concern that large-scale building sites face is ensuring the construction remains within the boundaries, keeping passersby safe. […]
Hair Salon Sets Up Shop in Converted Shipping Container
Heathcote locals are set to experience a unique trip to the hairdressers following the opening of innovative new salon, My Hair Shed, housed within a custom-modified shipping container from Royal Wolf. Featuring modern luxuries to ensure each client is treated to a pampering appointment, the salon is attached to the owner’s house and features an […]
Royal Wolfs Container Style Statement at Adelaide Fashion Week Festival
The Adelaide Royal Wolf team recently installed 3 x 20ft Outdoor Rooms for the Adelaide Fashion Week Festival. This festival was held right in the centre of Adelaide city, and was attended by local and international Fashion identities. Mark Hartmann, Royal Wolf’s Business Development Manager in Adelaide, and the team worked closely with Events South […]