Work Health And Safety
Royal Wolf is committed to managing all operations of our business associated with the sales, hire and modification of containers by implementing effective controls to protect the health, safety and welfare of all workers, visitors and members of the community by eliminating or minimising risks to health and safety as far as reasonably practicable.
Our objective is to create and maintain a positive safety culture across all areas of the business where all workers believe that all injuries are preventable by active participation, consultation and cooperation of all persons in promoting and developing measures to improve health, safety and welfare at work.
In order to achieve our objective we will focus on:
- Compliance with safety and workers compensation legislation, and relevant standards or codes of practice within Australia and New Zealand as applicable.
- Ensuring all persons takes reasonable care for their own health and safety and their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Pro-actively managing risks through the identification of hazards, risk assessment and elimination or control of those hazards.
- Effective consultation between all workers and suppliers of goods and services.
We will meet our Objectives by:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring safe systems that deliver a safe working environment inclusive of standards, policies and procedures to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Communicating health and safety systems with all workers, company suppliers of goods and services, and relevant stakeholders.
- The provision and maintenance of premises, equipment, plant and substances as necessary to ensure all workers can safely and competently carry out their work.
- Ongoing monitoring evaluation and establishment of measurable OHS objectives and targets of OHS performance.
- An active response and investigation of all incidents, ensuring injured employees are returned to pre-injury or suitable alternate duties at the earliest possible opportunity.
Royal Wolf helps keep Melbourne’s Grand Prix on track
Royal Wolf revved into gear for the Formula One 2018 Rolex Grand Prix, as the Sunshine team in Melbourne played a pivotal role in driving Australia’s premier car racing event across the finish line. Each participating racing team utilised the 80 shipping containers Royal Wolf supplied, each 20 foot in size to securely store their […]
Royal Wolf provides gold standard container solutions for Commonwealth Games
Following Royal Wolf’s appointment as a supplier of this year’s Commonwealth Games, the team successfully worked with the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games Committee (GOLDOC) to deliver a complete suite of creative solutions, from judging boxes to viewing platforms and secure storage. Adrian Massey, Royal Wolf Regional Manager South Queensland said the scope of the project […]
Royal Wolf helps support special kids for fun day out
Royal Wolf is proud to be one of the sponsors of a local community event for Gosford Rotary Club, who earlier this month hosted their annual fun day for local children living with serious illnesses and disabilities. Now in its 18th year, the event brings joy to hundreds of special children and their families, giving […]
Royal Wolf Provides Channel 7 with an Activation Solution
“Royal Wolf’s employee Grant, provided exceptional customer service, he answered all our questions, implemented creative solutions, adhered to strict timelines and was a pleasure to work with. He made the whole process quite seamless.” Belinda Giglia The Royal Wolf 40-foot container was converted into three separate pods as an initiative of Channel Seven to be […]