Work Health And Safety
Royal Wolf is committed to managing all operations of our business associated with the sales, hire and modification of containers by implementing effective controls to protect the health, safety and welfare of all workers, visitors and members of the community by eliminating or minimising risks to health and safety as far as reasonably practicable.
Our objective is to create and maintain a positive safety culture across all areas of the business where all workers believe that all injuries are preventable by active participation, consultation and cooperation of all persons in promoting and developing measures to improve health, safety and welfare at work.
In order to achieve our objective we will focus on:
- Compliance with safety and workers compensation legislation, and relevant standards or codes of practice within Australia and New Zealand as applicable.
- Ensuring all persons takes reasonable care for their own health and safety and their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Pro-actively managing risks through the identification of hazards, risk assessment and elimination or control of those hazards.
- Effective consultation between all workers and suppliers of goods and services.
We will meet our Objectives by:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring safe systems that deliver a safe working environment inclusive of standards, policies and procedures to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Communicating health and safety systems with all workers, company suppliers of goods and services, and relevant stakeholders.
- The provision and maintenance of premises, equipment, plant and substances as necessary to ensure all workers can safely and competently carry out their work.
- Ongoing monitoring evaluation and establishment of measurable OHS objectives and targets of OHS performance.
- An active response and investigation of all incidents, ensuring injured employees are returned to pre-injury or suitable alternate duties at the earliest possible opportunity.
Royal Wolf Darwin Rally Business Community to help Family
Earlier this year, the team at Royal Wolf Northern Territory was proud to be involved in helping a local family going through a tough time. When 32-year-old mum of five, Felicity Plew, was suddenly diagnosed with aggressive brain cancer, just two weeks after giving birth to her fifth child, the family wanted to be closer […]
Royal Wolf help Macquarie University re-start with sustainable complex
Sydney, November 2017 – Royal Wolf, Australasia’s largest supplier of shipping containers, is taking the pop-up venue concept to a new level, showcasing the architectural versatility and sustainability of the humble container, in a large-scale retail and recreational development at Sydney’s Macquarie University campus. Earlier this year, the University commenced plans to deconstruct and then […]
School’s not out thanks to Royal Wolf’s speedy solution
When one of Sydney’s most prestigious schools, North Sydney’s Wenona, set out to undergo a significant re-development of their buildings, they called on Royal Wolf to ensure school wasn’t interrupted to during construction. Royal Wolf’s versatile shipping containers were able to provide solutions for two needs at once, as Wenona replaces their existing buildings with […]
Royal Wolf Provides Channel 7 with an Activation Solution
“Royal Wolf’s employee Grant, provided exceptional customer service, he answered all our questions, implemented creative solutions, adhered to strict timelines and was a pleasure to work with. He made the whole process quite seamless.” Belinda Giglia The Royal Wolf 40-foot container was converted into three separate pods as an initiative of Channel Seven to be […]