Geofabrics is Australia’s largest manufacturer of geosynthetic products, with the largest footprint of any geosynthetic supplier in Australasia. Geofabrics distributes market leading products across multiple sectors including landfill, mining, infrastructure, retail and waste management. While they don’t require any modifications to the containers they use, they do require a very large volume of storage containers. .
“We require a lot of containers,” emphasises Monica Naisbitt, Group Logistics Manager with Geofabrics. “We have 300 containers on the go at the moment. I recently had 65 sent down to Melbourne and we’ve used all of them already.”
Needs of the client
- Extremely large volume of containers
- Containers available at short notice
- Speed and reliability of delivery
- Containers required for extended periods
- Hire and return in different geographical locations
According to Monica, Geofabrics has a long-standing relationship with Royal Wolf.
“We use their containers to transport products for landfills in Melbourne, for instance,” says Monica. “We store the stock on site in containers until it’s required – sometimes that can be for three months. We’re then able to de-hire in Melbourne, as Royal Wolf have locations everywhere and can reallocate the containers. We don’t need to send them back and that really helps us.”
She adds: “We’ve never had any issues. I know I can always rely on them.”
- Help with transport issues
- Creative logistical solutions
- Fast and reliable service
- Large volume of containers
- Containers delivered to manufacturing plant
- Containers de-hired in a different state
“I’ve only had great experiences with Royal Wolf,” says Monica. “They make really good suggestions on how I might do things differently.
“Throughout COVID, the supply of containers has continued as normal. And when they haven’t had the size of containers we needed in stock, they’ve gone out and bought the boxes for us to hire.
“They just make it happen. And that’s what you really want from your supplier.”